8 Reasons To Hire A Financial Professional
Many Americans have no issues seeking professional help for their health. The idea of going to a medical specialist for specific health concerns seems very commonplace. Yet when it comes to their finances--many people try to go it alone and they choose not to seek help. This is where Guidefi comes in. We make it easy for you to find the financial help or guidance you need. Through the Guidefi Advisor Network, we can connect you with a culturally competent financial professional with the expertise to address your specific financial needs. At Guidefi, we connect our users with two types of financial professionals: Financial Advisors and Financial Coaches. Financial Advisors provide financial planning and investment management services, while Financial Coaches provide financial coaching and counseling services.
The services of a financial professional can be extremely flexible, they can help you survive a financial crisis or simply plan for your financial future. We have compiled a list of 8 life situations where the expert guidance from a financial advisor or financial coach would be useful.
1. STUDENT DEBT: If you have excessive levels of student debt ($10,000+), a financial professional can help you develop a budget to free up income to help pay down your debt. This professional can also help you restructure the debt to pay your balances off faster. Guidefi can help you find the right financial professional to help you manage your student debt.
2. ENTREPRENEUR: If you are an entrepreneur (or small business owner), your personal and professional taxes may be more complicated than usual. Do you know that there are financial professionals that specialize in supporting entrepreneurs? Guidefi can help you find a financial professional to examine your current and future small business cash flows to ensure it is adequate for your personal retirement planning and other financial goals.
3. NEW FAMILY: If you just started or are about to start a family, a financial professional can help you determine how to manage your newly expanded household with the additional expenses of childbirth, and college planning.
4. RECENT DIVORCE OR JOB SEPARATION: If you recently got divorced from your spouse or separated from your job, a financial professional can help you scenario plan and figure out the best way to move forward financially.
5. UPCOMING RETIREMENT: If you are 5 -10 years away from retirement or are already retired, a financial professional can help you determine if you have the funds available to live comfortably for the next 10 -20 years. . .
6. FEEL OVERWHELMED BY YOUR FINANCES: If you feel overwhelmed by your financial situation, a financial professional can help. They can help you identify your financial goals and the priorities and actions needed to get there.
7. FINANCES ARE OK, BUT...YOU WANT TO BE SURE: If your finances seem are ok, but you just want to know if you are missing anything –like tax breaks, or financial leaks in your budget, a financial professional can help.
8. WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR FINANCES: If you recognize that you want to learn how to manage your finances, but you need a guide, a financial professional would be helpful for you.
There is always a good reason to look for good financial advice. Whether you need to confirm your current financial plan or change directions, the right financial professional can help you get on or stay on the right financial path. If you want to find the right financial professional for you —Guidefi can help. Sign up to use our free advisor match tool and get started on your journey to build wealth.